Wednesday 7 August 2013

Bounty Hunter to be released soon!

I've been quiet on the blog front. Busy busy with the book release and Twitter is so much more interactive. For a person who likes to chat, Twitter is very attractive. The last two months have been filled with proof-reading, edits, waiting, panicking, note scribbling and day dreaming about my two million pound London loft with my future husband Tom Hardy. We're nearly there now. Publication of Bounty Hunter is immanent. I'm excited about two things: becoming a published author and starting the second book. I need to write. I yearn to write. Don't get me wrong, I've loved the publishing experience, but writing is what I do. I'm a story-teller, and Kai's story has saturated every vein. I need to donate!

Oh my god, that was the worst metaphor ever penned.



14-year-old Kai Koson had nothing to do with the apocalypse, thank you very much. He was just a baby the day a coven of blood witches ripped a hole in the universe and the demons fell screaming from the sky. Earth and its magic perished. Witchkind was hunted and annihilated.

Now, because he was born a witch, Kai must spend his life running and fighting for survival. Even his own uncle seems determined to abandon him.

With nothing left to lose, Kai runs away and joins a team of galactic bounty hunters. But instead of providing an escape, it sets Kai on a path that will destroy everything he believes about himself and the apocalypse, transforming him into the most wanted teenager in the galaxy.


Bounty Hunter is due for release soon. Check out my Facebook page for easy access to my daily Bounty Hunter promo posters.


S J Hollis Website

S J Hollis Facebook

S J Hollis Twitter

No comments: